Pearland is a city located in the Houston County of Texas State in the United States. This city is the fastest growing city of Houston. It’s a very beautiful city and an awesome place to visit.
Places to Visit:
- Tom Bass Regional Park- This park features playgrounds, tennis court, golf course and lot of fun to explore with other activities.
- Sri Meenakshi Devasthanam- A Hindu Temple having god and goddess sculptures. It’s a spiritual and religious place with beautiful architecture.
- John Hargrove Environmental Complex- A Peaceful area worth watching birds and nature there, especially during migration.
- Lake Friendswood Park- An awesome park with beautiful lake features two docks for fishing, canoe launch, hiking, biking trails and lot more.
- Southwyck Golf Club- A perfect golf club featuring amazing links and grounds.
- Night Petting Zoo- It’s a home to farm animals and this also features pony rides and party Hosting.
- Centennial Park- A park features golf course, playground with seasonal water play and a dog area.
Places to Stay:
- Holiday Inn and Suites- Magnificent hotel offering all modern services and interior. Inside swimming pool and parking facilities are also available here.
- Best Western Pearland Inn- Perfect place to stay with awesome services and luxurious interiors. Staff is friendly and helpful and also provide room services.
- Hampton Inn Houston-Pearland- A perfect combination of modern and luxurious interiors and exteriors with incredible services.
- Comfort Suites Pearland- An awesome hotel with spacious suites and remarkable services with beautiful interior and location.